Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Brown Printed Tee and Black Long Skirt

Howdy ! So it was yet another day, I was fumbling around, as to wear what and shoot how. I still really highly depend on my innate abilities to take self photography, but then I have to bug my hubby for distant shots.And he being a perfectionist, feels that I outta be looking "picture perfect" ( read slimmer ).
   Though i was defensive at first, and quoted examples of innumerable bloggers..of no hourglass figure( Yay! I Know Better ), he simply pointed to the daily reads of mine,and I was indeed mistaken. The daily reads unquestionably were of bloggers who could carry any out outfit with worked out/naturally slender body. Oh my!!! So deep inside I know I am long way to be there, and he  had a point....and Oh wait... am I in denial???? Maybe ....perhaps truth on the face... BAM!!!
    By no way I am offending any blogger here, but I feel I am not what I admire, and I certainly am not there now.But with my steady workouts, I sure am about to reach there (Oh Man it's hard...Beauty is pain....Beauty is pain...waaaaah!!!! ).And hey , what have I gotta lose, nothing but flabs. Aint it....jajaja.....I know... ;-)



















Energy and persistence conquer all things. -Benjamin Franklin





4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mukulika :) . These are gladiator wedges, and I too love them so much, I have most of my posts with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mukulika you looks so smart and gorgeous.... this outfit is superb... and color combination is also perfect... http://www.apparelnbags.com/anvil/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella Ava, either you thought my name is Mukulika or your comment was for Mukulika ..for her blog. If so, you could leave your lovely comments for her to see on her blog.

      Delete