Friday, October 4, 2013

Half Saree Woes

It was last week-day(Gulf week days are from Sunday to Monday), and I always have a relaxed feel towards that time.
1.No waking up early and running around.
2.Time for some music and dance groove.
Generally I dress up chic or party/groovy kind.But today I wanted something Desi(country-Indian ) style. So first up on my mind was to dress up in a long skirt,matching blouse and dance for tunes..to "Sheela ki jawani " kind of masala songs, but as i put on my accessories,blouse etc..I don't know what happened, i rather ended up looking traditional in a Half Saree. Half-saree is more of southern Indian wear, and i fancied it during my childhood, and today I was IT.
I was skeptical at first , but both my beau and sonny were praises, and so I asked my hub's to shoot some pics...and POOF("He disappeared...he was in no mood,after office."). Then poor me asked my ever enthusiastic son, and I know- he knows nothing of photography..but he was clicking away the camera...@ a speed of 5 clicks per second (he was doing it like as if he was  in a sinking ship caught in a storm.)
Result:- utterly blurry images , but I am always a proud mommy..my dearest as always TRIED....pat pat.
Rest were self close shots.So here are the pictures by me ...



















 Skirt - India (Pantaloons)
Blouse - Stitched
Bangles - Pondy Bazaar
Ear rings - GRT Gold (Heart collection)






Have a happy week end 



7 comments:

  1. WOW..thats fancy n creative. Good one.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aditi. :)
    It would be nice if once you could create a post on Half-sarees.Would love to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful !!
    Thank you for stopping by on my blog..
    www.vaidehivaidehi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far the hottest shoot and also a great sense of fashion. Keep it up!

    India Violet

    ReplyDelete