Friday, September 27, 2013

Black Cotton Shirt and Patiala - An ethnic mix

This week has been a productive week for me. I had been a good girl at blogging...( pat myself  :D  ) , I juggled my usual mommy and wifey role,adding a workout schedule too. And I am going steady at it. And this my third post this week, that's awesome, considering how I could do only one post per week. I see that prioritizing our work schedule, rather than jab over phone, or waste time over idle browsing ( usual Fb browsing..hmmm), knowing who's where? and doing what?..I guess that's why I had liked FB over Orkut. It doesn't matter that you don't see the red's on, you still have something new/interesting/funny/bitchy/gross to read. Ain't we all got this in us.. sure we do. But cut that CRAP, and invest in productive things, that could help you out in developing yourself. I mean it, devote time to revivify yourself  in ways, that could lead you to a better human, and Girl....you know..the next thing you will be spreading your wonderful aura around.
        I for instance seem to let go some browsing time for workouts, and every time I do it right, I feel so positive, rather than reading success stories on the net and crying over why I wasted so much of my  time.
Solution ----->
Go...and just do it[PERIOD] You know the old adage.....it's cliched yet nevertheless old..."Better late than never"
So try this small change...and it would make loads of difference.
Here is my outfit, which i often love to wear...My lovely Patiala bottoms..and a shirt/blouse to match it. Patiala bottoms has been a craze for me since my Post-graduation. I so once happened to see this beautiful kashmiri girl...quite petite, yet so elegant in her patiala,I so fell in love with patiala bottoms then on.
I then went on to just get Patialas stitched for myself, and it was a struggle to find a suitable tailor for it..to be perfected.. So here it is. For those who wonder what a Patiala is, or don't have one...you could go in for the Afghan bottoms or Harem Pants, they would look slightly different though,yet would make a good substitute.


































































Happy Feet :)

Black Cotton shirt - Lulu
Patiala - India (chennai - stitched)
Sandals - MAX
Beaded chain - India ( kerala & it was a gift from my sweet brother  )





2 comments: