Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eid Outing to Mall Of Emirates

We have over a week's holiday, and my little bunny is having a blast all time with his tablet PC, while my hubby is busy clicking away his new laptop. It's quite a scene if you ever watch us...coz all three of us will be on bed, each engrossed with their own activity with their respective laptop/tablet PC. Thank God ! I have some house work to do in between, or god knows somebody would have to tear me apart from my bed and laptop.
But on a serious note, I only do my lappy thingy..when I am free, and having software engineering as my background, computers has been my world past 15 yrs....I go berserk a day without it...I guess most of us are internet/computer addicts, given the kind of computer age we live in.

Enough jabbered, point is we visited Mall Of Emirates, and I wore this 3/4th pants with a printed tee.Oh ! and i matched my son's outfit with mine, when my husband too pitched in (sweet :D )








I know i slouch a lot :(











Blue tee - Max
Cardigan - Max
Sandal - Aldo
Pants - Lulu's


No comments:

Post a Comment