Sunday, October 6, 2013

Little Black dress , Be Responsible

Being responsible is a word of multi-facet. Crossing into an age, where I see myself having picked up lessons of life, seem to be just as empowering as morose I feel, coz  mistakes have been a part of my life, just like everyone, and I am not wise like others to learn from others mistake{adament}.Donno what drives me to jump into the fire thinking I have an ice shield{I was pampered by moi parents}. But all along I have tried to learn only from mistakes, but motherhood has made me wiser,patient and bearing.
Now it's all about being responsible for my actions...oh well..remember the facebook statuses of friends.....moaning and ranting about how...the "WHO" had crumbled their "LIFE"...come on ya'll, why should it be so. I was not smart like this ...during my teens..and I used to have the blame game going on, until I found, defending is what causes loads of other aggravation, and we might end up hurting ourselves. Think straight, maybe the other is right, maybe not, and if so,give a DAMN about the blames, and keep your head staright and walk[now don't go on a marchpast}, but always LISTEN, LISTEN....will you....It's wise to learn from others mistakes, true true....Lesson for life.
And if need be, never ever put up your emotional side as a status on facebook, especially people who play the good for nothing virtual time killers called "FARMVILLE", "MAFIA WARS"  etc etc .... games, coz they need to add n number of friends to progress each stage , and guess what you might have a wolf hiding out in a fake account, ready to utilize your emotions to their benefits.
         Learn from your life, fight it out, the best solution is only to fight it out with the pain inducer(YOU or HER/HIM), never with the world. Nobody understand your pains better than you, cry it out, pain is good, coz without pain, you would just never be a human who evolves, but a mechanical robot that breaks at the slightest malfunction.
     Get on your feet and get going. Nothing and nobody can stop your life from being splendid. It's just you, you alone......SO Be AWESOME!!!!
Let's get to the outfit post shall we

































2 comments: