Thursday, October 10, 2013

Green chevron Tee

I am on spirits of focus for past so many days. Focus on what you ask, well,will let you know about it when i am there . Life actually has changed for better. I understand , it's work, work , work, work.....{what??} no ..ooops...I didn't mean that we all should be a workaholic to be content, but it's an aftermath of monotonous listening to WORK BITCH.....Oh how I love Britney.....the queen.
    She did have her set of struggles...but BA-MM!!! she's right back, and in your face. Ahem! Oh my! justin is awesome too(wink he's cute) ...but being a woman, and seeing Britney go through all those hardships, just has me wanting something good for her.
I am a pop,house and dance music kinda gal, and when week-end hits, I am all about listening to songs and dancing to the grove , even @ home. And talking about music, it has the soul to evoke any response from all living beings alike.My dog used to have the best darn sleep, when i play music,when i guard my home(talk about pets these days, have they evolved..err..no way! ).Music is my way of distressing, partying,working out,eating,cooking,BROWSING, Studying(have any of u done that ?), bathing.....phew....even sleeping, wonder when I am gonna turn deaf.
    But hey...with a hubby who shares the same interests as mine, and my little bunny growing up like us, it's a musical living.....I mean it..haha...

Here's  moi outfit.....check em... { and I made natural hair curls sans heat with wet braids }



































Green tee -  Lulu
Black tights - Lulu
Wedges - ALDO

Have a beautiful and an awesome week. See you with another post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment