Monday, November 11, 2013

I am still a body In Progress

So Instagram was down for 2 days...It was a total bummer, ever since i discovered blogging, and being an expat, the only regular social fun I have are the Instagram,facebook,blogging etc. Had I been in India ,I doubt whether I would have been into blogging at all. Coz the people I visit and vice-versa were more, and I would have hardly had the time to take photos,edit,rant/essay about stuff etc. None of my real friends blog,except for an acquaintance who is a genius journalist.
                   The climate is gradually changing , and I am loving it, the sun starts setting by 4.30 evening, and it's cool over here in Dubai. I had the mood today, to try and wear full black. Black and white happens to be my favorite colours. I have too many blacks...during my FAT phases ( haaah......the illusion of BLACK), thought I know white is a BIG no no when plump , somehow I wear it...because of it's sheer elegance. I have been working out regular and dieting ( read eating right and in proportions).And though the work is in "Progress" , I love the slow transformation. I am steadily getting there. I have already lost 10 pounds,and I look forward to losing more.
         Certain blogs are a good read, they motivate me in many ways, and blogs that motivate us to stay fit are just my regular reads. You see I believe , just like the importance we give to dresses, the same should be given to our best ---Our rewarding bodies. It transforms us to a better individual. I can't emphasize how much of a great life change it is. Make it happen. Here are some pointers to get you started.


  1. Join Pinterest- lot's of motivational quotes and bodies, to ogle at.
  2. Read articles(rather blogs) of real people who sweat it out. (BikiniBodyMommy)
  3. Watch transformation videos on Youtube.
  4. Go through your past pictures, where you might have been perfect,but have sulken to an Indian image of plump,Tv watching couch potato.Housewives or working wives...come on you are meant to be sexy all time,you can be Hot like before.
  5. Collect some dance tunes, start slow, "Something is better than nothing"
  6. Initial stages are the hardest,and everybody gives up with 2 weeks or a month, but pursue,those ads that say results in few days or a month are just a fad.Real results start to be shown slowly.....(Read SLOWLY..Yesss)  after 3 months of regular workout atleast.
  7. Have realistic expectations, and you are on your way to a better health,actually a New  beautiful YOU
I am sure many bloggers reading my blogs, can relate to the idea,that having a good body is the best outfit one can ever possess, when you look good naked..even a rag is gonna look good on you. Work hard and look best.Life is short and working out is an investment that gives returns in abundance, and it's free....Bring it on lovely people. :)



































Top - M&M
Red Cardigan - Lulu's
Pants - Lulu's
Boots - ALDO
Bracelet - Splash
Hoops - M&M


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you...but Telugu actress? ( lol) that was too kind.. :D

      Delete
  2. I love your boots :) You look really pretty.
    Tes
    http://tesathome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and passing on your lovely comments Tes :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Gorgeous,
    I can very well understand what you mean.I know if I would have been in India I would have never thought of blogging.You don't have time.I mean you are always busy either with studies or family or friends or neighbors (ha ha).
    I have already started my weight loss journey but sometimes I eat wrong food and do not concentrate on proportion so that I can't get my desired result.But I am not going to quit.
    www.vaidehivaidehi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Vaidehi,
      You always cheer me up with your comments. Thank you. :)
      As for your weight loss journey, not quitting is the best part, and rest will fall in place as you progress, so keep going, I am sure, determination and regularity will take you to your goal. All the best, and looking forward to a transformed you soon ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow !! Rakhi u look simply awesome in all pics ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are too good.
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Indrani. :)

      Delete