Saturday, November 30, 2013

FlashBack - Burj Khalifa

I am ailing from a very bad FLU  for quite a few days.Lost almost 2.5 pounds,just being sick and feeling SICK. I hate being sick, coz for one it spoils all our plans , and then being bed ridden and doing nothing,but just waiting it out, is really boring. We are having a long holiday here...Why you ask? Well, the first being

1. UAE NATIONAL DAY (2 days )
2. DUBAI WON EXPO 2020 ( So the ruler declared a day off)

And these two hols, have the week-ends sandwiched between them , giving us a total of 4 days, it would have been wonderful, I probably would have been going out,dressing up and clicking pictures, but instead, I am home sick. But on the brighter side,I am glad I am sick on a holiday,coz being sick and not being able to do chores when schools and offices operate, can stress us out.So as I lie here, being taken care of,listening to some nice music,in the cool weather..I bring out some pics of last year,when my in-laws visited DUBAI.

I have for you some pics of Burj Khalifa - At The Top - TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD
I don't wanna describe much,coz I want the pictures to do the talking.

Note:- I was a lot chunkier last year  (still am fat....my regular readers,you know I am bringing it down..don't you :D ..good ) , but the good thing in these pics is I have long hair.Also I have my in laws pics for yaaalll..check it out
























Breath taking view of Dubai @ Night  from BURJ KHALIFA




One of my Favorite Pics 



Did you enjoy the pics. Would love to hear from you guys.It always makes my day , when I read comments.So go ahead and post your valuable comments.
Love ya'll 
Stay happy  :) :) :)



3 comments:

  1. nice pics...hope u get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am recuperating :) , Thank you for dropping by .

      Delete
  2. awesome night pics of the burj khalifa :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete