Saturday, November 23, 2013

White Tee - Almost Famous

Every week-end we have just been going to movies. But my hubby has a craze for movies and I like going out, combine the two and we have a movie outing. I love watching movies at home too(unless I am sick/lazy), but I love going out more { :D }
So this week it was Captain Phillips, and it was an awesome movie. Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors ever since I watched his movie "Castaway", his performance was mind-blowing, that I always go for a movie,no matter what, if it has Tom Hanks.I liked the details and how; the concept being a simple one, of rescuing an abducted captain, was shot in such a grandeur and efficient manner,that I hardly noticed any flaw in the execution. The empathy for the Somalian people is also something that was dealt smart,here we feel sorry for the villains( actually there is no villain), it's just that certain people act irrational or not humane due to the circumstances.A subtle way of handling the good,the bad and THE REALITY. Must watch for movie goers.
The climate has been very nice, cloudy,cool, a perfect weather for just being laaaaaaaaaaazy .. :D
But that didn't deter me from stopping my work-outs , or doing my regular work, those are just wishes, (wish I had few more hands).
As for my outfit, this is what I wore, and today I have pics of every one of us, especially my little monkey.



























White Tee - Splash
Jean - RAK
Sandal - Paprika
Rings - India
Belt - India




No comments:

Post a Comment