Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My First Leibster Award

I was actually on the low, having a temperature and extremely tired, drooling from every hole on my face with sinus and stuff{Gross i know} when i was welcomed with a happy notification, from a fellow blogger SRIJAN BHARDWAJ blogging by the name Echoes Of My Whispers! who nominated me for the Leibster Award!Yaaaayyyy


Now lemme do the happy dance before I explain it.




Now for those who don't know what a Leibster Award is




And the rules after receiving the award to be followed are:-


Some places on web, state 11 facts and some n random facts,so i played it safe by putting 5 random facts about myself

Random Facts 
  1. I am completely obsessed with gaming, I used to play video games for hours together in college(Heretic,Quake,Croc,Road Rash)
  2. My wardrobe consists 90% of black outfits.
  3. Black and white are my favorite colours( but not my world :P )
  4. I don't watch any TV serials.
  5. I have an obsession for shoes, and I am trying to collect as many as I can, much to the chagrin of my hubby. :P

Now on to the questions that have been passed on to me by Srijan Bhardwaj

1. Why did you start blogging?
I had keen interest in dressing up, wearing clothes,shoe,anything that meant to look good,though my forte is software engineering I am more passionate about fashion, and blogging was my vent to showcase it.

2. Your best habit!
I am good at pursuing{Read STUBBORN} something that I badly need,and not get negated by the failures.

3. What makes you unique from others?
I have a good memory of my past, and I am more of an emotional person,so I find myself empathizing a lot more than how others would do to the exact situation,call it a boon or a bane, i have experienced both.

4. Your favorite movies?
Cast-away, Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, In Pursuit Of Happyness, Terminator 2 

5. Action or romance?
Both, and it depends on how the story goes, i used to be a romantic movie watcher as a child but grew up to watching action ones,because they seemed to have an emotional touch too, Like Tony Jaa movies, Jackie movies..etc

6. 3 deep buried secrets! ;)
Now why would I share my secrets out here, and If I did so, it can't be called a secret ,would it !! {haha}

7. The person you love the most?
I love my family,my husband,son,mom,brother,can't single out anybody, everybody make the different fingers of my palm of life.

8. Your idol?
I don't believe in idolizing, i admire each individual for their respective traits.

9. School or college?
College(During my post graduation)- Coz that's when I socialized more, I met some amazing friends, and I also got to study along with my lover(my hubby)

10. The most mischievous act you have done?
There are few from my childhood,but the most recent one(not so recent , but year 2007)Oh...it's silly and ridiculous when I think of it now, it was after marriage and I was frustrated over something with my hubby, and he just walked away from a conversation and left me fuming, and I wanted to burst out, and I found his Dell XPS laptop, he always used to stick the X in it's place, as it always kept falling off, and I just took it off again furiated, so that he takes trouble sticking it again( how silly i thought that would make him angry,and curb my ego of an undone speech) ....and when I told him what i had done after few days , he had a good laugh at my childishness..and So did I :P :P.
 Now I am wondering ,the question should have been silliest acts,but anyways,I don't have any mischievous and interesting incident worth quoting.

11. What does this award means to you?
I love this award, well, this is my first award as a blogger and secondly , I see this award  as an incentive for giving upcoming bloggers a gentle push.Thank you Srijan for bestowing this award, I was just elated to receive it.Now that I had my share of Fame....I pass it on to my fellow bloggers.

Here's my list in no particular order


1.vaidehi ( A New Begining )


3.Preethi venugopal ( http://tulipsandme.blogspot.in/ )

4.Madhusudhan Mahawar ( http://www.meapoet.in/ )


6.Aditi - ( So Saree


8.Vimala Ramu ( http://www.vramu.in/ )


10.Anulekha and Arushika The Sister Act )

11.Aashish sahni - konnectingu (www.konnectingu.com)



And now my questions for you are :-
  1. What's the philosophy/motto you live by?
  2. Any pet peeves?
  3. Do you have any dream goals that are yet to be achieved?
  4. Do you believe in ghosts/UFO's/supernatural phenomenons?
  5. The most unforgettable incident in life.
  6. Any OCD?
  7. Your definition of "Happiness".
  8. Any secret celebrity crush? If so who?
  9. Any feat(small/big) you achieved in life, which you never thought was possible?
  10. Your daily inspiration?
  11. Share a funny incident from your life.
And this award is for all whom I nominated. Congrats, I chose you all for a reason and it wasn't a random act to just pass on the award, spread the love to those whom you think deserve it.






H A P P Y     B L O G G I N G !!!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani, you know what, I had checked up on you and found you had 500+ followers, so I couldn't include you, otherwise it's fun, to have and answer these questionnaires.:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rakhi,
    Congratulations for your award.Thank you so much Sweety for your nomination.I am really honored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, now it's your turn to pass on,and the fun part,answering the questions.:)

      Delete