Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yellow Printed Sweat shirt

I am just recuperating from my very bad bacterial infection. And this the photo shoot just as I getting to my normal self, I look pale and sick, but I can't stop my hands from blogging.Lying on bed and counting the hours, made me wanna blog every single day, but the heavy dose of medicines, made sure I was knocked off like a drunk for almost all day long.
I was really annoyed at the fact that, I couldn't work out at all, even now I am coughing up,and my hands shake a little, but it's been over a weak since I broke into a good sweat, so imma gonna start by tomorrow.( I better do....)
The climate is cool during day time, and misty during nights, it's definitely a time to have some fun, if we layer our clothes enough , to keep our booty warm. And layering is a technique I love, coz it can hide small imperfections. Now if I am gonna indulge in some delicacy,then I needn't worry bcoz of layers, but mind you....I meant it hides SMALL imperfections,and bulges, not the preggo sized belly we carry, and when we are plump ...layering is an art, so that it doesn't end up looking like a Santa Claus.
For this post I didn't layer, but I just got out my hooded sweatshirt, and I love the quirky number prints it has.
And I shall be bringing more pics, with outdoors, as soon as I get fit to travel.

Of late I have been feeling very low, blame it on my restlessness being sick, or maybe my thoughts as usual, but sometimes, I just feel we all live in a virtual bubble. It's really a different feel when we meet people in person versus an online chat or facebookinggg......
How many of us take efforts to meet people, I have few good friends who are less visible online,and have a blast in life,then many who have an online fun,and our elders who know only the real meetings of people.While i ponder and ponder as to whether our mundane life has any charm or spark of our elders who have great stories to tell,about their past,without all these social media, I have few question for you readers.


  • How do you use your time resourcefully in your life, if left alone?
  • Do you blog/browse online out of boredom or for a reason?
  • What keeps you happy? Having few friends to meet or a whole world of international friends,you're never gonna meet?
While I let you introspect your life in this order, my opinion is:
 Both have it's merits and demerits,but in the end the people we meet in flesh and interact with know us much better,than any number of online friends we have been chatting with. 

 Now for those who are here for my pics alone and have finished yawning at my philosophies.....here you gooo...........









































Sweatshirt - Splash
studded leggings - Global Village ( China )
Boots - wholesalenet
chain - gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment