Sunday, November 3, 2013

Corduroy And Waistcoat to Celebrations Galore

Lovely months coming ahead, November and December, Why??? you ask -  Well , the foremost being cool weather, and that beckons for more outings ( because of less fatigue opposed to summer where Tanning is not I look forward to. ) And when festivals come by, my heart just fills with happiness. Night lights make me happy - The lanterns,diyas,sparklers,candles,all that twinkles in the dark {nope...not the glowing eyes of predators in the dark..duh !!! :P )
I had been busy for past week, with lot of household chores ( and you thought I was partying eh ! SIGH ) , yes , since we had Diwali coming in, I had loads of cleaning to do. One thing I used to loathe being an expat would be doing all my housework, all by myself, when back home , every house had servants, to work. I grew up pampered ( mommy dear never lemme do anything ) and I was a laaaaazy bum.But now I changed my attitude, it's lovely to clean & Organize my home for reasons below:-

  1. Physical work is always good, it just gives returns.
  2. We work better than servants.
  3. We save the labor charge.
  4. Our children watch us and adapt the same. (I love this )
  5. Nothing feels good as clean and fresh home , completely done by us :D , sweet haan.....
I really enjoy the fruits of hard labor, my hubby darling also pitched in , our little brat also helped around in little ways..(so cute , proud mama ..Ain't I)

After all that done we just went for a movie..but our bad luck..all shows were booked, Well...that was interesting to know...coz a Tamil Movie..in Dubai.....being booked full....never knew they were so many Tamil population here...but...anyways..we just wandered around window shopping.
I loved the festive spirit around. As I gazed outside my car, I saw these beautiful lights shimmering in most of the balconies.
I celebrated Halloween, DIwali ,now am waiting for the lovely lovely Christmas.































White Shirt - MAX
WaistCoat - Lulus
Mustard Corduroy -  MAX
Shoe - Splash







2 comments:

  1. Hi Rakhi,
    Happy Diwali to you and your family.I can very well relate myself with you...I have been a migrant myself and so I know that you need to constant learn about organizing and household chores.I am trying to learn it and to my surprise I am really enjoying it.
    www.vaidehivaidehi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy Diwali too Vaidehi. I just enjoy reading your true comments.Keep visitng :)

    ReplyDelete