Monday, November 25, 2013

Pin Striped Skirt and Boots

WILTED PAIN

I cried in pain,

Everyday as tears flow in vain,

Why do mortals hurt deeper,

Are we weaker?

Should we just sit and weep,

Remembering how we fell the slope steep,

No , I restrain the temptations to sulk,

Not anymore, the devil could be the hulk,

But with the flowing waters,the stone erodes,

With the flowing emotions,the power to life I rode.


Yes i write poetry, I used to write a lot when I fell in love back at school with my then boyfriend[Now husband], and now seldom i pen poems, this is one of them :)
I was out for the movie "Hunger Games-Catching Fire", and boy I regretted my choice...I just wasted my time on it.
I transformed a skirt i have into a dress, belted it ans just wore a grey cardigan..TADAAAA!!!!! We have an outfit, you could try this with any of your long skirts.







Pin striped skirt - Dragon Mart
Cardigan - Forever 21
Boots - wholesaledress.net
necklace - Splash
Belt - India


1 comment:

  1. Hey. That's a very nice blog. A small token of love and appreciation. A Liebster Award.

    http://echoesofmywhispers.blogspot.in/2013/11/Liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete