Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Post Vacation

I was on a vacation,for over a month.I missed blogging a lot. But back in India I had lot of travelling to do, and being on the go, I never had the energy to blog. I loved being with my family after two long years....but then I was also surprised at how so much changes as time passes by.The economy and people.But thank god we always have our dear parents and siblings to cheer us up no matter however emotional mess up we are :D.
I am so blessed to have a great family.
I was also finding it dehydrating to travelling in humid climate.....and yet I loved every bit of the adventurous trips I made.
The only bad thing I have now is I have my lovable DSLR rendered useless, and my future blog posts might not be as good in quality but I will try to have mobile camera pics uploaded.
I have lots of outfits to showcase and esp jewellery , so shall roll em out sooner.For now, all I have for this blog post, are some random pics I took while travelling...not exactly an outfit post..But here they are


Gladiator flats







Horrible traffic of southern India





French plait -- Courtesy  Mom :)




3 toned floor length anarkali




A Quote :- Wisdom comes from experiences that might teach lessons of different form. Learn to heal oneself in order to seek peace with world.


See you around soon....





























No comments:

Post a Comment