Monday, September 23, 2013

5000 views and going steady

I am so jubilant today, I had reached the 5000 view mark today. I began this blog in 2009 out of boredom,and i gave up after 2 posts, just bcoz I didn't have the enthusiasm to pursue blogging. And it was only last year end..to be precise 31st of December 2012, I Took a resolution (read decision, i don't follow resolutions... :P) to pursue blogging with interest. And though at times wanted to give up due to various reasons...i just kept pushing, and here i am....with a 5000 view mark. I feel happy..to have started with humble beginnings of 150 views in December to this in 10 months.
I must make a special mention to the special people who have motivated me to stay committed, fellow bloggers whose posts and kind words have put me here today.
Thank you all....from the bottom of my heart...


This is my stats for the week.... worldwide.
On this occasion I post my outfit for a day out to Al Mamzar beach &park. I just wore a ruffled skirt, the same skirt which I had paired  here  with a simple black tee and a lace cardigan. It's a full on black attire once again, oh well...blame it on my penchant for the colour black.
The pics are not of a great quality to judge my dress details,and I hadn't intended to post these until I got my DSLR fixed, but the view count made me post it.




















Lace Cardigan - Splash
Flats - Pretty Fit
Bracelet -  Naidu Hall - India

Oh !!! Well my lovely sea shell shaped bracelet fell into the water as I tried swinging a stone into the water... :(  My bad, didn't think of it...along with the stone flew my bracelet too....waaah !!!!




"Thank you for following my blog...my lovely readers. You guys made my day :)"
































4 comments:

  1. ur looking pretty :)
    thanks for the follow and for ur comment..
    Iv followed back..
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rakhi and I am glad to hear that you have crossed 5000 views.
    Never ever give up and keep writing girl.I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaidehi dear.... Girl, Amn't I always looking forward to see your comments :) , this post is 2 month old and now i am soon gonna cross 8000 view mark. I guess supportive blog friends like you ,keeps me pushing ahead ,even on days that I feel dull. Girl I would like more interaction, do look for my facebook page,should chat with you soon. HUGSS

      Delete