Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Partying at Hard Rock Cafe in Black

As I sip on my Green Apple Green tea...whoa....that's funny..., I wonder what to put in today. I was on a wide mood swing, thanks to our feminine days, we might just end up being a female zombie, hehe, with numerous migraines et all. Anyways everybody deals with PMS and I was just wondering what ya'll do to help ease it out. I for certain , feel workouts , though it sounds cliched ought to be a an all round solution to many of our issues.

So last week I was taken out on a surprise dine out...well , er that's what my hubby said, and I was jubilant when I found out it was "Hard Rock Cafe", the only thing I was disappointed was that since it was a surprise I didn't dress apt...I wore full black...black pants, black blouse and a black blazer, Now don't get the idea that i was all goth...nope I looked more of a business person than a party chic...
The ambiance was extremely chill. The music was great and the singers did justice to all the tough songs....that of Aerosmith was mind blowing.
I am sure to visit this place again....I simply loved it....











They sang awesome


Aerosmiths bike





Beer And Blue Ice Tea












Black Blouse
Black Pants
Blazer







P.s - The poor quality of the pics is coz , they have been taken with a mobile camera.

Signing off till next time.... Stay blessed : -)


























No comments:

Post a Comment