Tuesday, September 24, 2013

White shirt and Blue Jeggings

Hello my lovely lovely blog readers. Ever since I hit the 5000 view mark, (you can read about it here ) I am on cloud 9 and the other good thing that happened was my DSLR got fixed. Yipeeeee yay. I so so missed my camera these days. I don't know when I landed up being photo crazy, nowadays I am so passionate about photography, and of all, I seem to have a special interest in living things,than non living....oh well! the topic is so vast, I am gonna discuss it sometime later on.
            I am also pursuing on a weight loss journey , which in fact , is something i have been pursuing ever since my son was born :P ....almost 5 years now, crazy dieting, unreal target dates and multiple reasons had attributed to failed attempts. I might start a section here, purely dedicated to my weight loss journey sometime in future.
                       Photography,fashion and health&weight loss are different topics that can have a  dedicated  blog, but I might not just as of now think of starting another blog and end up making nothing out of both. Coz I found blogging is just as serious as any other aspect we take in life, and I want to continue with this site of mine to the next level, so as and when I go, I might add my other areas of interest too.You may wonder why??? Well! Aren't we made up of all this, I am just not all about fashion blogging. I had passion for dance,art,make-up ....the list is quite a few, which I turned on to a dormant mode. Hey, I am sure to leash my interests over here soon
Now having said so much..let me post few pics of OOTD, and this time on....I bet you don't have to worry about the blurriness. :D



White Shirt - MAX
Blue Jegging - Dragon Mart









White Sandals - ALDO





My sweet darling CAMERA , that I missed all these days.....Mwaaah 















I quite love the nerdy/bespectacled look many a times, hey I am a teacher too.....it's quite cool to look Nerdy and all.....:D


3 comments: