Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tank top and Chilly Weather

Merry Christmas Folks !!!

I have been missing for over 10 days. Why you ask? Well these were the reasons, I was sick to start with,then when I became fine,my hubby got sick, and we all were fine, we were out partying with friends, and to top it all, I just got myself involved into a small business of mine,which is taking up all my time.

I still am pretty tied up with Work,Work-outs (phew),my little munchkin going (see this...see that...a 1000 times a day),my housework,cooking,I am dead meat by the night.It's extremely hectic,but I still am loving the journey.

I bought this lovely tank top recently, and i played the complete outfit around it. And i took these pics in a chilly weather of 16 degrees, but the winds made it feel 14 degrees...my eyes and nose were watering while I did this photoshoot while I was watching everyone walking in sweaters... Crazy me..haan.....yup, but I was smart enough to not let the  side effects appear on the pictures ( Smart girl..yea me....will bear the icy weather for a blog post) Look at what u guys make me do...lol....jus kiddin.......
It's just me








































My lovely tree





10 comments:

  1. Nice Pics Rakhi. 14degrees must be very clod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely it was terribly cold, but I just badly wanted to show-off my new tank -top come what may :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely top and shoes. :)
    Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety. The shoes and top are my fav too. Thank you and wish you a Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. I loved ur skirt..n ur eye make up is fab.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt was a rare find Aditi, and i just love it too, I must say,the fish cut skirt,is kind,that flatters any woman.
      And the eye make-up - the smokey eye, is something i have been experimenting quite often nowadays.

      Delete
  4. Thank you dear for the award.In fact this is the second time i have been awarded,in the span of two months, and i feel happy. I will try to do the tagging soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have u designed those dresses and jewellery...?
    Those are just lovely and eyecatching

    ReplyDelete