Monday, December 16, 2013

Jabal Hafeet Mountains - Al Ain - Part 3

This is the part 3 to of the series(read part 1 and part 2 ), of my trip to Al Ain, and this one ,consists of the beautiful sunset view atop JABAL HAFEET Mountains.
No words just, pictures and pictures galore :)

Note:- This also happens to be my contest entry to www.gaadi.com . A good site having all that your car needs as a one stop shop .Head over and check them out 



By Gaadi.com













Beautiful sunset view clicked from my note2 while driving upwards




Now how can I miss a selfie at such a beautiful location :D














One of my fav shots











Highest point of the mountain



This post has only mobile pics , as our camera was loaded with pictures, but I think the pics still turned out great,due to the outdoor lighting, say what :)

Leave your comments
It always makes my day .......sure it does!



6 comments:

  1. Really nice one. Cool shots :)
    Best wishes for the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita !
      Thanks for your wishes, and whether I win or not, I am always glad to read responses ... :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pics dear..!

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete