Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Al Ain Zoo - A Road Trip - Part 2

This the second part to my road trip, the first being here.
It's been a very lazy week for me,because I haven't resumed my work-out into regularity, I hope to be starting from tom,had enough of enjoyment and resting days. I think to look more and more better, I just gotta keep working harder and harder.
I am glad for my journey till here- lost 7kgs till now {feeling good }, still have more to go....that's the update from my side.Now i just get on to the second series of the pictures.....check it out

















Oldest primate of Al Ain zoo




The stork just wanted to stand tall on tire








Eagle - He was in pensive mood




My son just kept running back and forth, while I did the walking ishtyle for the camera








Cute Pony- ain't he,  but he looks bored though




Two turkeys trying to woo a female white turkey








Bird House








7 comments:

  1. Looking Pretty Rakhi.. All the photos are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preethi, glad u liked the pics :-)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a great time, and what a lovely casual outfit. Thanks for posting. We're a shaving company called Dorco and our razors cost 30-70% less than leading brands every day of the year. See our prices for yourself, check out our holiday bundle packs, and read what others have to say about the quality of our products at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for sharing these lovely pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete