Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pin Striped Shirt and Black Ruffled Skirt

Hi yaalll!!! Been trying to post some outfit pics, more often, and frankly, blogging certainly ain't easy, though it does seem as easy as a pie when viewed from just a viewers perspective( Read non-bloggers). I had always been lurking on some of the famous bloggers out there like Wendy (Wendyslookbook), dulcecandy,cheryl(walkinwonderland) etc. And they all seem to make it look like it's just as easy, but boy oh boy....we do need time and dedication.
Though I do feel grumpy when I am not able to keep up with the posts, I just like it when I am up on track, and even better when i get lovely comments.Thank you ...thank you. Keeps me going. :)
I actually get hooked up to blogs for women who have energy, are fun and seem to give me some sort of positiveness from their blogs....maybe from their life excerpts or their thoughts, it's lovely to travel around the world from just a computer screen, unlike those days where we would just be the same as our neighbours....coz we don't grow beyond our closed community..do we?Reading does play a major role in broadening our perspectives and grow us to the level....where we can stand independent and know our purposes. I love to say I have learnt good things from here and there....and these aspects..are what keeps me glued to certain blogs. It's like I love their personalities than their dresses...which in turn looks beautiful when their dress apt.
And of late I must say I kinda like this savvy lady Tanvi Rastogi(tanvii).

Now on to my OOTD. I was out for movie on my hubby's bday to World WarZ(Zombies...  :D..chuckles). It was nice...can watch once for the awesome CG.







Shirt- Trend







Ruffled skirt- RAK





















Beaded Chain - Lulu





























2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Love the combo. The feminine skirt and formal shirt is a very nice combo!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear. Don't forget to follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bhushavali :) I am already trailing you on Bloglovin

      Delete