Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday - Striped dress and Blazer

Just 2 days after my b'day and I pen this down. Hmm...as years pass by one realizes that mostly it's best to seek satisfaction in little pleasures, may be in your children,pets, a strangers kind act, a mothers phone rambling{yeah...often I get to, coz i stay far away from her :-(  },a garden flower that bloomed after you watered,a dish done perfect , so on and so forth, monotonous or taken for granted things that you don't seek to satisfy your inner self, rather seek satisfaction from these sweet little nothings that surrounds you.
       All my life I had been a dreamer, a Big Big day dreamer,always only counting the stars...but at a certain point, I started getting to the grounds, to understand that dreaming and achieving big need not necessarily come by only flying in the air ,but also possible when you feel the power sprinting across like a deer feeling happy for no apparent reason on the GROUND, but just happy that you are alive and going, after all the perils of life, and feel blessed to have all the lessons life has taught.
As my years increase and my life span reduces, I thank God Almighty for helping me in numerous way to just have a DAY's smile of gratitude and content.
I know i know i sound too philosophical, but I couldn't help but remember the time-frame and the events that rendered me the person I am now.
Now on to my OOTD for my b'day :D




Blazer -  Forever 21
Dress- Miss Sixty




even my dog awaits






grumpy face as he just woke up from sleep,after  the drive









he was active and happy here 
Bracelet - Max
Sandals - Pretty Fit



Yummy Veg Kadai




































































4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Malena. Hugssss. <3. I am checking on your blog at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. lovely dress. black and white is such a rage this year. Happy belated birthday Rakhi.

    Asta
    www.cactusandcucumber.com

    ReplyDelete