Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Nail Paint Collections

I haven't been out lately for an outfit post and as I had been pondering over what to post up next, I just hit up this idea, which I had been contemplating for a while. Before beginning lemme put a disclaimer This post ain't for bragging.
I am a nail paint lover .....big big time.Right from my school days. I used just keep collecting em each time I go out with mom for groceries. And I had so much.....that I swear I had so many that I could be having different colours everyday for few months at a stretch. I used to buy and paint my nails with  even the craziest of Neon colours.....it was fun as school kid.
Some days bright fluorescent and some days I go goth.... Now when I look back...I wonder...What was I thinking lol.......
But I guess all teens do crazy stuff....with so much of idle time, and new found energy... :)
Here goes my collection



Collection






CP Trendies



CHIC



VOV



Elle 18



CP Trendies



Lakme



Maybelline



Revlon



No comments:

Post a Comment