Sunday, June 9, 2013

Black Coat And Jean

I haven't been myself lately, so was not prepared with any new pics to post.So I am here to post some old pics of mine taken back in year 2011 Dec. It was during winter, the winds are so chilly, it comes
down upto 5 to 6 degrees. So I wore this outfit out for a visit to the Global Village.
Global village is a must see place for anyone who comes to Dubai for shopping experience. There you would find stalls representing different countries and their respective products.If you are good at bargaining then GV is one of the places to get your hands on goods without actually travelling.
My favorites were China,Pakistan and Iranian stalls.What about you? If you do visit let me know.

So my outfit consists of a simple black full sleeved t.shirt, a coat and a jean. And I wore leg warmers too, as I am the one who freezes even at the slightest of cool winds.

A cap from Iranian Stall








Black Coat - RAK
 






Golden brown bag- India



Leg Warmers - RAK

No comments:

Post a Comment