Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year 2013 - Green and Earthy

I am happy to bid good bye to 2012. The year had been really eventful or rather full of disappointments from all perspectives. Yet I would try to keep pushing the boundaries, as we humans evolve over time from the new age difficulties-? Yeah u heard it right, it's all new age apogee of perils,as  to where one loses the foundation of values imbibed when we started our elementary.
Well I am getting philosophical, ain't I, oh well that's me...all the way.
So I wanted to put my energy into blogging more of my thoughts..on the fashion front. I was in mood of kurti, and the day temperatures touching a cool of 20-23 degrees even in the afternoons, I was not planning on anything sleeveless, but yes, what harm in posing for some shots and then tuck on a sweater later.
So here we go OOTD..Henna green kurti.

Henna Green Kurti

GRT Ear drops

Gun Metal, Silver and Gold Bangles



















White & Brown Flats


All of these from India, except for the flats.
I started enjoying my blogging experience. Feels good to be onto something rather than nothing.I hope to stick to it as often possible.

Happy New year 2013 to all...............May peace be the light to guide you in every endeavor. Never give up






No comments:

Post a Comment