Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mustard Pants

I love the bold colours, during cold seasons, than during the summer. I don't wanna look bright, just like the sun and the nature lit up by the bright rays of the sun. I believe in contrast pairing/apt pairing...with respect to the season/occasion/time  around. Such that it enhances the outfit. For example , I love to put bright hues this season as the winters make everything so grey and blue..and what better ,than to pop in some colour..and voila!!!....my mood is pepped up, and i am all set to go. But I don't know why....though...Black(an exception) seems to be my favorite any season/occasion/time......let it be even for our Indian auspicious weddings/functions, where black is considered inauspicious. I beg to differ...I love Black.

Now that i have mentioned brights and blacks, my post just happens to be based on these two....

Black&Mustard Pairing

Black  Studded Blouse - Pantaloon
Cascading Cardigan - MAX

Mustard Pants - MAX


Maroon Belt -  MAX



No comments:

Post a Comment