Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lehenga Saree

I was asked to wear a Saree after a long time by my hubby. I was contemplating as to whether i should, coz i know without doubt that , it's one of the beautiful timeless attire , but then I had gained too much to carry it off with elegance, unlike my pre marriage days. Yet i let the request take me to try on my last purchase...rest don't fit me...hmmmm..blame it on sedentary life style.
So I had this beautiful netted lehenga saree..that was appreciated by many for its design when i wore it last.

Maroon-Gold Lehenga Saree








Saree- Megamart
Earrings - Pondy Bazaar
Bangles - Iconic



Iphone 4S Cover 


the flash rendered the phone cover look so faded, but in person it's a beautiful purple haze.
from Manar Mall- RAK
Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment