Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pink Polka Blouse and Layers

Been very long, pretty loooooooooooooong, but those who have been reading my posts, will know that I have been absent for a while bcoz of my work. I am NOT Super efficient like many bloggers who work and yet manage to find time for penning down their thoughts. I seriously feel SMALL when compared to their highly innate ability to juggle chores.
But don't get me wrong for feeling low, nope, not when I am super-busy, trying my hands at all things (issues ) life can throw at me, and yet I try and read all fb posts and cheer myself up, to imagining myself to be a superwoman of my home.
Thanks for my fellow bloggers who managed to lemme know they cared.
Love'yaalll

Vaidehi (My sweetest blogger friend )
Ananya ( here u go, u asked for it , and now u have me reading ur beautiful write ups)
Asta (Thanks for stopping by dear )
Ashish (U motivate me always :-), time nd again wen I give up on things !!! )
Aditi ( The ethnic beauty, I adore for her Saree passion )

Now don't you all think my posts would be bare, without pics [ WINK ]
The outfit is all about layers, layered top,skirt and POLKA dot  POLKA dot (Madagascar style )











3 comments:

  1. Looking cute Rakhi :)

    munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.Feels really good and appreciated , when I get comments after a break, :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pretty lace top! <3
    Thank you so much for all the lovely words and for stopping by on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete