Monday, January 27, 2014

World Record Fireworks in Dubai

Hello dear blog buddies,
                                    How have you been? Good? Yes I hope it's good, well you say No !!! , hey it's fine we all have good and bad days, just let the ones not in control pass by, you know you gave it your best. Ain't it.
        Lately, my life has just been hectic and all about feeling tired, each day, with multiple tasks ahead, but I know,it's all a matter of organizing to achieve results.So to all you folks, feeling incomplete with all the errands up the shoulder accruing each day, may be, just maybe it's all about prioritizing..
         Look at me, today I just feel,my day is gonna be better with a blog post to start with, which had been pent up for long.So here comes my pics that had been clicked exactly around the start of the New year 2014. :D
We went to watch the fireworks, it was a World record( Previous record held by Kuwait ). We loved the view. It was surreal and felt like a dream. But I couldn't stand out long b'coz it was very very cold, so enjoyed the view from the car while we had a ride along the path. The moment was just AMAZING !!!















The beam of light before the launch of the fireworks








Courtesy: WEB



"Plan everyday to be better not Perfect "

1 comment:

  1. The fireworks must be fun..n u look gorgeous.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete