Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just Busy

Been really MIA since the start up of my baby venture of clothing retail, though I had dreamed of it, never really knew when I would commence it. It was my dream even as a Programmer when I was working with Accenture. Clothing and "ALL things fashionable " had just been my way of stress relief. You too agree! Good we all do that don't we. Women and aesthetics are synonymous (*WINK*).
Out of all the busy crazy stuff, of juggling life, I can never miss out on my blogging, once a fortnight, is all that needs to give me the much needed leveling up to the scales of normalcy.

Here are my ethnic dressing  pics...Againnnn....



















Until next time...signing off .....


7 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your business venture. Do tell us more about it if you get time.

    What a beautiful purple suit ! You look cute and happy.

    Asta
    Cactus and Cucumber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asta :) , I too love the suit, and the venture is a new start up, which maybe I would talk about after a year of working through it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beautiful,
    Congratulations for your new business.I would love to hear more about it from you.
    You look beautiful in purple traditional wear.
    Huggssss,
    vaidehi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaidehi. Thank you dearie, my venture is worth talking about only after a certain period when I am seeing any outcome,right now, I would just wanna go ahead and see, how it does, and definitely I would share my stories in the longer run.

      Delete
  4. Wow, das sieht einfach nur wunderschön aus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress n gorgeous u.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete