Saturday, May 11, 2013

Concert Night Out

This week I am able to do better as this is my second one for the week. How I wish I could do this more often.
I had to wear a formal yet chick night out dress for an event at work.And I was out shopping at my favorite spot ...The Malls of Dubai. It's always a pleasure to shop....though I try now and then not to become a shopaholic......but this was an occasion to the call of duty... he-he,  we women find excuses to shop shop (wink ;-) ) just like how men find reasons to drink.
So I ended up with these pairings, and I just love my new blouse...it's simple and elegant.And oh....boy, I did receive compliments for this attire in abundance.

On My Lips
Maybelline- Longstay













CASUAL BLAZER
NEW LOOK


Hexagonal Turtle neck Blouse
NEW LOOK












Ankle Brown Boots
WD







No comments:

Post a Comment