Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bottle Green Quadra Pants and Pairing

I have been keeping my green pants a lot longer than i thought.I put it on today and paired it with mustard top and a dark brown cardigan. I was not having the time for blogging today, but sometimes events and life just make you do things that let you feel the responsibilities of life and keeping things normal -to be grounded now and then. Why to go in circles ...actually it was not my day, yet I kept it fine..coz one of my best friends who passed away a few years back..taught me how it was so good to smile even with hurting pains inside. She is my inspiration for so many things. I swear to god..I would have hugged her.....and told her how special she is, but then god has something else in mind for all of us.
I still keep my part going for the stage of life by my dear God......
:P Am I getting philosophical...hehe....well life is such.
Now on to my blog post. My OOTD








Green Quadra - Splash





Mustard Top -  MAX






Leopard print belt -  MAx



Dark Brown Cardigan -  New Look















Mustard Gladiator cross weave -  Rak


No comments:

Post a Comment